Thursday, September 17, 2009

Heart-Rate Monitors

I cannot wait to get my heart-rate monitor today. I feel that it is an excellent idea among the physical education faculty to get the students heart-rate monitiors of our own to use for certain classes. The physical education wolrd is revolving around doing physical acitivty in their heart rate zone. I am very grateful that a piece of equipment that would cost 99.99 we only got for 40.00 saving a value of 59.99. I am very excited to learn how to use this weekend, and will use it for my personal use during track practices as well. I think it's a great thing educationally as well as just fun.

1 comment:

  1. I think that Heart Rate monitors are a very good idea to have. Heart Rate monitors should be incorporated into every physical education class because not only will they provide teachers with the information of how fit/unfit some students are but it will also show the teachers if the student is working as hard as they possibly can for the whole class.

    ReplyDelete