Saturday, September 19, 2009
Where is the Love?
Why is it that anymore on campus or around the slippery rock township borough that no one remembers to say thank you, you're welcome, or any moral or ethical presence. I leave the door open for others, and lately I do not even get the common decency to get a thank you. But why? is it because this day and age everyone is in such of a big hurry or have other things on their mind that they forget a simple task of saying thank you. I think it is despicable, and it makes you feel unappreciated especially when you're a girl, it's as if were not allowed to hold the door open for anyone. I am not sure what the problem is with the morals of this day and age but I wish many others would get back to being old fashioned and have the chivalry like others did in the past.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment